Health and beauty category

Tuesday 30 June 2015

I ALMOST GAVE UP ON HEALTHY EATING

Hi,
I was thinking of starting a platform that will at least address the starvation crisis. Then I gave up.

I mean come on, huge industries are expanding in the ready made food section. Still wondering what I'm writing? Well this blog was formed to provide summaries of how to prepare meals but I think I've had an epiphany, thank goodness it's about conflict just like Rango's epiphany. 

I have realized that there are millions of short recipes all over the internet and so i thought I'm only trying to reinvent the wheel that was invented instead of modifying it or using it on something thats a niche. Okay my niche is that I plan to change the name of this blog to 'stop starvation' something, hey any suggestions? 

I don't want to join everyone in providing info that is so much to the consumer. I have a dream and my dream is not for blacks but it mostly involves blacks. I want to contribute to reducing starvation by coming up with a platform to achieve this idea. 

My last post urges the obese to contribute to stopping starvation and in the end they will end up living healthy lives and eating healthy foods. We are different and maybe some took it as an insult but those who believe i'm headed somewhere I request your help in setting up a platform to stop starvation in Kenya and then our exit plan will be to become a global organization. Hey a world order that stops starvation will be cool instead of this illuminati branding that is a financial strategy to make the wealthy even more rich, that is another story for another post.

I realized that the ready made food is a whole industry that employs a lot of people so coming up with a campaign to promote home cooking makes no sense, basically it's like impossible at least for now. My aim now is stopping starvation. It's such a shame that we have all experienced throwing good edible food and yet some folks are dying of starvation. 

For a human being to die is a very hard situation. Killing someone too is a pretty hard experience, hey all I've killed are livestocks so calm down. I'm just saying death is not an easy thing to occur. Imagine the pain of death, slow death. Death by starvation is certainly more painful than a heart break. Imagine anything more painful than a heart break. But we all survive heart breaks but starvation you die a slow painful death.

I was trying to make you sympathetic by the graphic image so that you can be lead to help. In American Hustle it's always said, Necessity is the mother of invention. I'm necessitated to invent a platform to stop starvation. Will you help me or just join me because later you'll not be able to beat me. Let's secure the future for healthy living and healthy eating.       

     

No comments:

Post a Comment