Health and beauty category

Tuesday 23 June 2015

THE SECRET TO A HEALTHY LIFE #2

They say or rather I have heard the saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger way too many times that I'm actually starting to believe it's true. Achieving a healthy life is too and there are secrets to how to spot that body that is perfect. Yes I know nobody is perfect but there are those who are close to perfection than others. The only secret to a healthy lifestyle is follow the rules.

Yes we all know rules are not as fun as say freedom and that is why many people actually fail miserably at achieving certain goals that seem so easily done by others. Take me for example, I have failed in many business ventures, it took me four years to realize that hey i didn't follow the rules of entrepreneurship. I sometimes find it funny that millions of how to become wealthy books exist for free and yet there those who succeed actually never read these books page by page.

I will become the next George Lucas actually a combination of Jerry Buckerheimer, Steven Spielberg and James Cameron. I know very well it will not happen if I do nothing. I have to pick up a camera and start shooting anything that comes to mind. Learn from experience and not just experience but hands on experience. I mean watching TED talks is a form of experience but once you hear a talk about how to peel an orange. That is experience but you will never have the full experience without getting an orange and struggling in all ways to peel it ... then we can say so and so is an expert at peeling oranges because they have hands on experience.

The next secret to a healthy lifestyle is simple. Get hands on experience. Sitting around reading stuff on healthy lifestyle is not going to make your lifestyle healthy. You  will have to follow that diet schedule that your role model follows. I mean why do you think super stars always have drug issues? Take Justin from Blue October for example. That guy is a genius at what he does so is Evanescence, Linkin Park, Florence and the Machine, James Blunt, Enya, Amanda Miguel, Marco Antonio just to mention a few.

These are normal human being but they have a strict schedule that makes them extraordinary. It's never easy keeping that abnormal schedule ask Meek Mill or Diamond Platnumz for example. It's stressful but the rewards far outway the challenges they have to go through.

The next secret is get out of your comfort zone. All my experience has taught me that the secret to something great like marrying the perfect partner is usually working hard. Working hard is never a pleasant experience. Hell, I struggle waking up every morning (one of the side effects of self employment). Hard work is getting out of your comfort zone. Saying something is easier than doing it and action speaks louder than words. 

There are endless information on the secret to healthy living but you have to sacrifice. My perspective of a healthy life is having a comfortable body. Accepting that you are slim is not being comfortable neither is accepting that you are fat. Simply put acceptance is not comfort. Typical example, our parents or our families obviously most of us secretly would never accept our families but we are comfortable having them as our family. 

Accepting a situation is like being employed. You are being forced to do something that you don't love but being comfortable with a situation is being your own boss. It's hard but you are always satisfied no matter what. My point being that, the secret to a healthy life is understanding what your body is comfortable with and working hard to satisfy it and you will naturally have a healthy lifestyle. 

The last secret I will give you is a healthy life is natural. We know diseases are not natural and if you find yourself blessed like I'm (Thanks to God) you will spend years without visiting a hospital or being admitted. Obviously small issues like cold, stomach aches those will poke us once in a while to remind us there is something we are doing wrong. I will expound later on my philosophy of the secret to a healthy life. If you paid attention this article is enough to point you in the right direction. This is a metaphorical map of the secret to a healthy life. Feel free to enlighten me with your suggestions. Thank you and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment